- 1. When purchasing gift vouchers from Madina Beauty, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
2. Gift vouchers are valid for a maximum of 3 months from the date printed on the voucher.
- 3. Gift vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- 4. Once purchased, gift vouchers cannot be refunded or returned.
- 5. A credit in the form of a gift voucher will be given for un-spent parts of an original voucher to cover the balance.This credit must be used within the original 3 month period of the date printed on the voucher.
- 6. Gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment to the maximum value of the voucher for treatments or goods.
- 7. Under no circumstances will gift vouchers be accepted once they have expired.
- 8. Posted vouchers are sent by 1st class recorded delivery post via Royal Mail and once posted delivery times are out of our control. We will replace the voucher if it is lost in the post and not signed for but we cannot be held responsible for late delivery. Make sure that you include a name, current delivery address and postcode of the person the voucher is to be delivered to and allow enough time for delivery. The postage cost is £2.00 and is for the delivery of vouchers by recorded delivery to one address.